Welcome to Tim’s Printables
You’ve arrived at Tim’s Printables, an online collection of entertaining and educational printables created by Tim van de Vall.
All the content on this site is free to print for kids, parents, and teachers. Please browse the sections below to find what you’re looking for.
To help kids learn, and teachers teach
1. All About Me Printables – A fun first-day-of-school activity.
2. Bookmarks – Create a bookmark.
3. Hamburger Paragraph – Teach paragraph structure.
4. Handwriting Practice Paper – To help children write.
5. Mad Libs – Fun mad libs based on classic Aesop’s Fables.
6. Story Starters – Creative story starters for kids.
1. First Grade Math Worksheets – Worksheets for grade 1.
2. Multiplication Table – Print your own multiplication table.
3. Number Line Printable – Blank number lines for math.
4. Printable Protractor – Can’t find a protractor? Print one!
5. Printable Ruler in Inches – Print a ruler.
6. Printable Ruler in Centimeters – Print a metric ruler.
1. Animal Cell Diagram – Learn the organelles in a cell.
2. Brain Diagram – Learn the parts of the brain.
2. Human Skeleton Diagram – Learn the bones in body.
3. Solar System Diagram – Learn the order of the planets.
Printables for Teachers and Parents
A set of helpful classroom materials
1. Answer Sheet Templates – Blank answer sheets.
2. Award Ribbons – Award ribbons for a job well done.
3. KWL Chart – Know, Want to Know, Learned.
4. SMART Goals Chart – To help people set attainable goals.
1. Graph Paper, 8.5 x 11 – Printable letter-sized graph paper.
2. Graph Paper, 11 x 17 – Printable tabloid-sized graph paper.
3. Isometric Graph Paper – Create block letters, and patterns.
4. Isometric Graph Paper, 11 x 17 – Isometric graph paper.
5. Notebook Paper – Print your own notebook paper.
6. Sheet Music – Blank paper for musicians.
7. Scrolls – Write a message on a classic paper scroll.
1. Daily Schedules – Create some order in the day .
2. Grocery Lists – Never forget an item at the store again.
3. To Do Lists – Write down all the things you need to do.
4. Weekly Schedules – Plan your week.
5. Monthly Calendars – Print a blank calendar.
Printable Crafts, Activities and Games
A collection of creative entertainment printables
1. Printable Board Game Boards – Make your own game.
2. Printable Dice – Make your own 6, 10 or 12 sided dice.
3. Paper Airplanes – The classic paper airplane.
4. Make a Pop Up Card – Make your own pop up card.
5. Puzzles – Draw your own puzzle.
6. Shape Templates – Cut and paste shapes for creative crafts.
1. Color by Numbers – Color and learn about numbers.
2. Connect-the-Dots – Printable dot-to-dots.
3. Mazes – Complete these fun hand-drawn mazes.
5. Paper Pizza – Cut and paste pizza activity for kids.
6. Spot the Difference Printables – How do the images differ?
7. Word Searches – A set of fun word searches!
Drawing & Writing Printables
For aspiring authors and illustrators
1. Coloring Pages – A bunch of coloring pages.
2. Drawing Tutorials – Step-by-step drawing tutorials.
3. Blank Comic Strips – Blank comic strip templates.
4. Comic Book Pages – Blank comic book templates.
5. Film Strips – Draw your own movie scenes.
6. Story Boards – Create your own storyboard.
1. Printable Journal– Make your own journal.
2. Acrostic Poems – Write your own acrostic poem.
3. Comic Book Pages – Blank comic book templates.
4. Film Strips – Draw your own movie scenes.
5. Story Boards – Create your own storyboard.
Printables by Theme
These printables may be downloaded for personal and educational purposes only. Commercial use is strictly prohibited. You may not post this content, or any images from this site, onto another website or blog.
Copyright © Dutch Renaissance Press LLC. All rights reserved.