If you want to get to know your new elementary school students, print this set of free All About Me Questions. These 20 questions have been combined into a printable PDF worksheet, great for elementary school and language arts teachers. Students may enjoy finding peers who have the same answer to certain questions.
To download this worksheet, please click the image link below. The PDF will then open in your browser. The questions are also available online further down the page.
All About Me Questions
- What is your full name?
- How old are you? When is your birthday?
- Where were you born?
- What color is your hair?
- What color are your eyes?
- How tall are you?
- Do you have any brothers and sisters? If so, what are their names?
- What are the names of your parents?
- Do you have any pets? If you do, what kind? What are their names?
- Who is your best friend?
- What is your favorite color? What is your favorite number?
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
- What is your favorite subject in school?
- What do you like to do in your free time?
- What is your favorite book?
- What is your favorite movie?
- Do you play any sports? If so, what sports do you play?
- What is your favorite food?
- What makes you unique?
- What is your favorite animal?