A new school year has arrived. If you want to get to know your students, download this free printable All About Me poster or black and white All About Me template. This printable is best suited for preschool and kindergarten. In the worksheet, students are asked to draw a self-portrait, their favorite animal, and to write about a wish they would make.
Each original printable has been saved as a PDF for your convenience. To download, just click one of the thumbnail pictures below. The PDF will then load in your browser.
All About Me Poster PDF
All About Me Template PDF
All About Me Questions
Here are a few additional All About Me questions you can ask your students:
- What color is your hair?
- What color are your eyes?
- Do you have any brothers and sisters? If so, what are their names?
- What are the names of your parents?
- Do you have any pets? If you do, what kind? What are their names?
- Who is your best friend?
- What is your favorite subject in school?
- What do you like to do in your free time?
- What is your favorite book?
- What is your favorite movie?
- Do you play any sports? If so, what sports do you play?
- What is your favorite food?
- What makes you unique?
- Where would you like to go on vacation?