Help your students learn the parts of the plant cell with this handy plant cell diagram. This pdf file includes 6 versions of the plant cell diagram:
1. Labeled Plant Cell Diagram – Color
2. Labeled Plant Cell Diagram – Black & White
3. Blank Plant Cell Diagram – Color
4. Blank Plant Cell Diagram – Black & White
5. Unlabeled Plant Cell Illustration – Color
6. Unlabeled Plant Cell Illustration – Black & White
You can hand page 1 or 2 to your kids to help them memorize the organelles. Then present them with page 3 and 4 as a quiz. Finally, page 5 and 6 can be used in science projects, as decorations, or as part of a science activity.
Labeled items include:
Cytoskeleton, Golgi Apparatus, Central Vacuole, Chromatin, Nucleolus, Smooth Endoplasmic Reticulum, Ribosomes, Rough Endoplasmic Reticulum, Cell Wall, Chloroplast, Plasma Membrane, Mitochondria, Cytoplasm, Peroxisome, Plasmodesmata, and Wall of Adjacent Cell.